Have you felt angry, tired and depressed because your marriage is ending?
Do you have questions run through your mind like where am I going to live, how am I going to afford my former lifestyle?
Do you worry how the family court system will destroy your children with poor division of assets and child-rearing responsibilities?
Do you have a clear understanding of your financial picture before you determine what to fight for or what to let go?
Does your spouse have the upper hand on your finances where they can hide or manipulate your marriage earnings or even lock you out of them entirely leaving you broke?
Do you even know where to begin to get the best division of assets that you are entitled to have?
Stop giving away your hard-earned assests and
begin strategizing like a World Class Poker Champion with Divorce Games.
Do you have months to learn how the family court system operates or how the division of marital assets and child-rearing responsibilities really work?
Are you willing to trust a person who requests $5,000 dollars in retainer fees, without any guarantees?
You can read all the divorce books, conduct research on what you should or should not do, but do you have the time and the know how?
This is the exact method that I created during my divorce.
Through months of research, I developed tools that helped me to walk away from a financially controlling spouse with all the assets that I was entitled to under community property law and with zero debt. I was also awarded the children as the custodial parent on a visitation and a monetary schedule that fit my children’s lifestyle, as well as my own. Plus, I became the legal owner of the family home.
Over the years, I have shared these techniques with many of my friends and they have all had great success in strategizing and negotiating their divorce deals. Now it's time that I share this proven strategy with anyone who wants to take control of their divorce without losing their assets.
Let Divorce Games help you create a strategic plan for your divorce.
- Introduction to Divorce Games
- What Happened to That Magical Kiss?
- The D Word Has Been Spoken
- Let the Games Begin
- Understanding the Game Pieces
- Your Opponents: Legal and Financial Reality
- The Rules of the Game
- Rule Number 1: Keep Your Mouth Shut
- Rule Number 2: Be Willing to Commit
- Rule Number 3: The Goal Is To Get the Best Settlement
- Phase 1: Protecting your ASSets
- Open a Post Office Box
- Secure a Safe Deposit Box
- Safety Deposit Box Form
- Secure a Credit Report
- Obain Life Lock
- Begin Securing Your Own Credit
- Phase 2: Gathering Date, Orgainizing and Analyzing
- Documents-Household mortgage
- Documents-Self Owned Business
- Documents-Titles and Deeds
- Little Things Can Become Big Things
- Locating Your Previous Tax Forms
- Phase 3: Copy, Organize, Store
- Table of Contents
- A Controlling Spouse and Your Finances
- Phase 4: Plugging It All In
- Calculating your Net Worth
- Net Worth Assets spreadsheet
- Net Worth Liabilities spreadsheet
- Net Worth Balance Sheet Summary
- How to Determine your Real Estate Net Value
- Real Estate Description and Current Values
- Different Types of Life Insurance
- The Value of Insurance Policies
- Chart of Insurance Policies
- Stock and Mutual Funds spreadsheet
- List of all Investment Funds
- The Value of Investment Plans
- Calculating the Financial Value of Plans
- Cash Flow Income
- Child Expenses
- Monthly Expenses
- Other Issues to Consider In the Division of Assets When You Have Children
- Custody and Visitation
- Child Care Checklist
- Parents Work and Travel Schedule
- Parents Work schedule
- Parents Travel Schedule
- The Child Care Charts
- Child Support Estimated Expenses
- Child Support Estimate spreadsheet
- How Do the Payments Work
- The Co-Parenting Plan
- Household Inventory
- Household Inventory Form
- Phase 4: Mission Complete
- Phase 5: To Hold Them or Fold Them
- It's All About the Debt and Getting Out of It
- Net Monthly Housing Costs
- Monthly Housing Cost
- Possible Debt Against Your Home
- Step 1: The key is to get as much cash on divorce day
- Action Plan-Time to play What You Owe vs. What You Own
- 10 is the Magic Number
- Before you File: Things to Know/ Threats and Safety
- Keep Your Sanity
- Other Coping Tips
- Children and Divorce
- Phase 6: Initiate the Plan
- Divorcing 101 Things You Need to Know
- Know What Grounds for Divore You Will File Under
- Phase 7: Gong Thru with Filing
- Secure a Mobile Phone
- Get Your Papers Filled Out and Ready to Serve
- Secure Computer and Credit
- Finanical Affiairs
- How to End Your Marriage
- The Two Types of Divorces
- What if The Other Party Disagrees
- What About the Children
- Different Avenues to Getting Divorced
- Military Divorce
- Online Divorce/ Online Legal Sources
- Should I get an Annulment and What is it?
- The Legal Stages of the Divorce Game Court
- Living Arrangements
- Reconciling a Budget
- Return Any and All Keys
- Car Insurance and Title
- Life Insurance/ Disablity Insurance/ Will
- Power of Attorney
- Health Care Directive/ HIPAA Forms
- Use Technology to Help you Co-Parent
- Child Items
- Child Support Log
- Child Health and Dental Care
- Divorce Checklist
I didn't know where to begin
I was a military spouse of 25 years.
My husband was controlling of our finances and hid a lot of assets.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who does not want to understand their marital business landscape before negotiating division of assets, liabilities, and child-rearing responsibilities.
Will this course work for me?
Address common questions ahead of time to save yourself an email.
What if I go through this course and decide not to divorce?
If you go thru this course and decide not to go thru with your divorce, use this information to help you make your marriage stronger than it was before.
I don’t have children, will this course work for me?
If you are married and have combined your marital assets and liabilities, this course will help you make better decisions when dividing up the martial business.
Should I hire an attorney first?
I cannot direct you what to do, but it is best to have all the needed information collected, organized, and inputted into the tools and spreadsheets so that you know what you are going to ask for or not during the divorce.
Can I get a divorce without an attorney?
Yes, you can, but the paperwork is complicated so it is best to study all of your options that are in this course.